WELCOME TO FTLPA
The Flying Tiger Line Pilots Association consists of pilots and employees, dedicated to preserving the legacy of a great airline and those who served in China and WW II.More
- SAVE THE DATES - Our next reunion will be held in San Antonio, TX at the Westin Riverwalk Hotel from May 2-6, 2022. More details coming soon.
- NEW BOOK - Tiger in the Sea, the story of the ditching of FTL 923 in 1962, can now be ordered at http://www.tigerinthesea.com
- MERCHANDISE NOW AVAILABLE - You now have a way of ordering FTLPA merchandise and having it shipped to your home. Click on the Merchandise Ordering button in the left column of this home page.
- We've received the unfortunate news from her family that former FTL FA Mary Lou Gaudino passed away on February 15th.
- The latest ALPA lists former crew members Capt. Jim Hatfield and S/O Ken Dibbell (SWA) as passing away recently. More details will be relayed as we're able to get them.
Our next reunion is scheduled for May 2-6, 2022 at the San Antonio Westin Riverwalk Hotel. Mark your calendars, save some money, and above all, please stay healthy.More