WELCOME TO FTLPA
The Flying Tiger Line Pilots Association consists of pilots and employees, dedicated to preserving the legacy of a great airline and those who served in China and WW II.More
- Ray McKenzie lost his long and valiant fight with pancreatic cancer on Friday, April 2nd (Good Friday). A memorial page has been created to honor him. Click HERE.
- The latest edition of Air Line Pilot shows that Howard L. "Howie" Harder flew west last November. More details will be posted to his In Memoriam page as we receive it.
- Capt Bill Lawbaugh flew west on March 8th and Bonnie Masluk, Rich's wife, passed away on March 9th. More details will be posted as they develop.
- SAVE THE DATES - Our next reunion will be held in San Antonio, TX at the Westin Riverwalk Hotel from May 2-6, 2022. More details coming soon.
- NEW BOOK - Tiger in the Sea, the story of the ditching of FTL 923 in 1962, can now be ordered at http://www.tigerinthesea.com. Author Eric Lindner answers questions about this upcoming book in a very interesting podcast well worth the listen, especially for any of you old timers who worked on, scheduled, or flew the Super 1049H. Click HERE to listen
- MERCHANDISE NOW AVAILABLE - You now have a way of ordering FTLPA merchandise and having it shipped to your home. Click on the Merchandise Ordering button in the left column of this home page.
Our next reunion is scheduled for May 2-6, 2022 at the San Antonio Westin Riverwalk Hotel. Mark your calendars, save some money, and above all, please stay healthy.More