WELCOME TO FTLPA
The Flying Tiger Line Pilots Association consists of pilots and employees, dedicated to preserving the legacy of a great airline and those who served in China and WW II.More
- Ann Peterson Ludwig, a former FA from the 50's passed away on 10/12/2020
- We're sorry to report on this very last day of 2020 that Mike "Turk" Henrikson flew west on December 31st due to complications from pneumonia. Anyone with a good picture or thoughts to say about Turk is asked to email it to John.
- [NEW] The 2021 Reunion scheduled for May of next year in San Antonio, TX has been postponed and will be rescheduled soon. More details will be communicated once a date is established.
- The last edition of Air Line Pilot indicates the following pilots have recently flown west. If we obtain any further information we will pass it on.
- Tom Cooley, October 2020
- Onelio "Onie" Viera, October 2020
Our 2021 reunion was scheduled for the same city, and same hotel next May. However, it has been postponed and a date will be posted to this site as soon as we know it.More