Note: this page was created for our previous Life Member Rep to fine tune and polish up. It never got done. Possibly Karen would like to use this? Link to the new Bereavement page being created?
This page is dedicated to the Life Members of our association, the women who remain engaged with our association after losing their husbands, and are more familiarity referred to as Tiger Lilies.
Symbolizing humility and devotion, lilies are the 30th anniversary flower and are also the flowers most often associated with funerals. Lilies symbolize that the soul of the departed has received restored innocence after death.
The tiger lily is often used as a symbol of friendship. However, it is also used as a symbol of wealth, pride and prosperity. If the lilies are orange, they representpassionate love. The tiger lily supposedly gets its symbolic meanings from several myths in Asian culture.
Possible addition to this page might include:
- Listing of all current Tiger Lilys and their contact info?
- Bereavement procedures and guides for those who recently lost their husbands
- Any known benefits programs
- Upcoming reunion events specifically designed for Life Members
- A picture gallery of the more active members at the last reunion.
- Anything else Donna might want here.
Life Member Representative
4540 North Cimarron Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89129